- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class BlockFormEvent extends BlockGrowEvent
Called when a block is formed or spreads based on world conditions.
BlockSpreadEvent to catch blocks that actually spread and don't
just "randomly" form.
- Snow forming due to a snow storm.
- Ice forming in a snowy Biome like Taiga or Tundra.
- Obsidian / Cobblestone forming due to contact with water.
- Concrete forming due to mixing of concrete powder and water.
If a Block Form event is cancelled, the block will not be formed.
- See Also: