Server closed every 2 hours

Hello,

I have minecraft server on lastest release PaperMC for 1.16.4.

CPU: 4 vCPU 4Ghz
12288 MB RAM (on start line only 10GB RAM)

Plugins:
AuctionHouse, AuthMe, AutoMessage, Claim Chunk, ClearLagg, ColoredSigns, EssentialsX and EssentialsChat, LuckPerms, NCP, ProtocolLib, Quick Save, Server Motd, Shop Chest, SkinsRestorer, Skript, StackMob, StatsSB, TAB, TradeSystem, Vault, WB, WE and WG

Server is stable 20TPS everytime.
I have 50 slots and 45 people online avg. ~19 tps

Everything is ok, 0 lag.
On average, the server shuts down every two hours.
Zero crash info in logs, zero information about shutdown.
NO plugin crashes the server.

45/50 players online we have 90% CPU (in hosting panel but in mc 40-50% ) and 70% RAM usage.
Can you help me? The server is really well optimized and I’m losing players because of these crashes.

Please provide some kind of logs, we can’t really help you with no information

Ok, it’s latest log before last shutdown.

14:58 server shutdown and kick all players with info “Timed out”

Next shutdown, next logs

2 hours between crash.

There’s not really a crash in there, and there is nothing to see in the logs. Maybe check your OS and see if something kills the process or whatever?

I sent this flags to my hosting provider and today is good.

java -Xms10G -Xmx10G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -Dusing.aikars.flags=https://mcflags.emc.gs -Daikars.new.flags=true -jar paperclip.jar nogui

I will be testing now.
Thank you for your help.

The same thing happens again. The server shuts down by itself. No logs, bugs or warnings.

Maybe there is a task on the hosting provider end that stops your server? If you are using a panel of sorts make sure that there isn’t a scheduled task.