Run PaperMC on Mac?

I got ahold of a Mac Mini and I want to use it to run my server. I used Team Viewer to transfer the server files from my Windows PC to the Mac Mini. How would I make the command I use to run PaperMC Mac-friendly? This is what I am using:

java -Xms6G -Xmx6G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=100 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:G1NewSizePercent=50 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=80 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=35 -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -Dusing.aikars.flags=mcflags.emc.gs -jar paper-149.jar

That will work as-is, just gotta make sure to open a terminal and cd into the folder to run it
(trick is to type cd and drag the folder over to the terminal and press enter if you’re not familiar with it)

Alternatively you can create a start.command file, here is an example of one I use on my Mac

#!/bin/bash
cd "$(dirname "$0")"
exec java -Xms3G -Xmx3G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=100 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:G1NewSizePercent=50 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=80 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=35 -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -Dusing.aikars.flags=mcflags.emc.gs -jar paper.jar nogui
exit

this file will be placed in your server directory