Player got disconnected randomly

Hello, i have a big problem. Not just me, lots of others with servers. Not sure what it is, can someone help me with that?

[05:18:31] [Netty Worker IO Thread #6/WARN]: [/PlayerIP:49316|RainingFire237] -> UpstreamBridge - read timed out
[05:18:31] [Netty Worker IO Thread #6/INFO]: [RainingFire237] disconnected with: ReadTimeoutException : null
[05:18:31] [Netty Worker IO Thread #6/INFO]: [/PlayerIP:49316|RainingFire237] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected
[05:18:31] [Netty Worker IO Thread #6/INFO]: [/PlayerIP:49316|RainingFire237] <-> DownstreamBridge <-> [SkyBlock] has disconnected

[03:12:23] [Netty Worker IO Thread #10/WARN]: [PlayerIP:51993|BabyProHack] -> UpstreamBridge - read timed out
[03:12:23] [Netty Worker IO Thread #10/INFO]: [BabyProHack] disconnected with: ReadTimeoutException : null
[03:12:23] [Netty Worker IO Thread #10/INFO]: [/PlayerIP:51993|BabyProHack] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected
[03:12:24] [Netty Worker IO Thread #10/INFO]: [/PlayerIP51993|BabyProHack] <-> DownstreamBridge <-> [Lobby1] has disconnected

I use latest version of Waterfall, on every spigot server i have connection-throttle = 0, and on Waterfall i have connection-throttle set to 40000
Any solution? I want to specify that i receive the error completely random. Players got kicked random from every spigot server.
I tryed to disable all bungeecord plugins but the problem is still here.

That means that something didn’t send a packet in so long, this is generally more down to networking issues

i understand, and how can i solve that? Im using latest version of Waterfall…

There is no magical fix, you need to work out why that is the case; Is there networking issues with the server, ddos protection that’s causing issues? etc, etc

I really cant find the problem.
I have host from SoYouStart, 3 dedicated servers, one only for bungee.
I reinstall it, i change the operation system, i tried without any plugins in bungeecord, i bought another dedicated server. The problem is not fixed…

Mate, one whole dedicated server for Bungee? That’s completely overkill unless you’re hosting Hypixel.

1 Like