Optimisation help

Hey ! I think i’ve done everything to optimize my server. (I want to keep vanilla mob spawning).
My view distance is on 12 but i manage it with a custom view distance plugin (Btw, if you got a plugin for view distance, can you give me the link ?).
I want to improve the tps loss and the performances. Did you got an idea ?
Here is the timings => https://timings.aikar.co/?id=be0c40bd1ef145028def1ffb8b653a7b#timings

I’ve read your timings report and this is a short overview of your issues:
Entities: 49% of the tick
ChunkMap: 16% of tick
ConnectionHandler: 16% of tick

Your main target should be keeping entities low. I understand that you want to keep vanilla mob spawning but with current performance in 1.13.2 it’s really hard to have good performance with a very high view distance as you have.

Note that some slight settings can have a huge benefit without having any visible effect on gameplay.

Which settings ?

btw discourse supports markdown, can do that using horizontal rule iirc, see here

like so

So, you have nothing to say about theses “slight settings can have a huge benefit without having any visible effect on gameplay.” ?

You can reduce the amount of entities you have to a lower amount. You can also try to dumb down mobs using the spigot activation-range check.