java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/command/CommandSender

Hello peeps, I have recently started having the following error occur on my proxy.

The sample here is taken while trying to enable the plugin ‘UltraAliases’, however I have noticed that it is not just this plugin has has the same startup error.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/command/CommandSender
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:3166) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Class.getMethodsRecursive(Class.java:3307) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3293) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:2106) ~[?:?]
at ultraaliases.u.<init>(SourceFile:104) ~[?:?]
at dev.hypera.ultraaliases.UltraAliases.HDSrD0LhkwqfW(SourceFile:39) ~[?:?]
at net.md_5.bungee.scheduler.BungeeTask.run(BungeeTask.java:66) ~[waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.16-R0.5-SNAPSHOT:e28d922:415]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.command.CommandSender
at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:97) ~[waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.16-R0.5-SNAPSHOT:e28d922:415]
at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:59) ~[waterfall.jar:git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.16-R0.5-SNAPSHOT:e28d922:415]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ~[?:?]
... 11 more

Thanks in advance!!

You tried to install a bukkit plugin on waterfall

nope, the plugins are bungee specific, that was the first thing I checked lol

The plugin is literally complaining because it can’t load a bukkit API class

yes I know, I have spoken to the devs od these plugins and they all say its a waterfall issue as their plugins automatically switch to proxy mode when installed on a bungee/waterfall

All we can see is that it’s tryna load bukkit classes, given that it looks obfuscated, even if we wanted to spend time looking into why their plugin is loading bukkit classes, we can’t, you’ll need to ask them to look into it as there is no reason that those classes would ever be there on bungee or waterfall

ok, thanks for your help anyways on this