Help about paper patches?

i know this will probably be deleted or ignored and i don’t know if this is allowed or not, but after reading through the page on:

what i understood is that i can edit the patches, all what i wanted to do is change the keepalive limit in the 0178-revert-serverside-behavior-of-keepalives.patch to a higher number since internet in my country is very bad and sometimes it take’s a long time to load and the biggest problem is that the server host i use does not allow changing the jar arguments for some reason, but that does not mean the game is unplayable once someone joins (after getting kicked for keepalive timeout for like a thousand time) he can play at a good ping that vary around 50 - 90 ping, so all what i want to do is increase the time it takes to kick them…

I don’t mean any harm to paper or anything, so if this is not allowed or etc please let me know so i stop trying to do it.

I dont know how to compile paper… and i dont understand java thats the only issue im having right now…

(I fixed this problem using randompatches mod that allow me to change the keepalive timeout, so its not like i don’t know what im talking about, but i want to check if there is a way to do it for paper to use plugins and etc)

Thank you, and i hope someone can help me…

DM me on discord Minh#2789
i can help you with this