DO NOT REPORT THIS TO PAPER - THIS IS NOT A BUG OR A CRASH help meh

I know the report clearly states “DO NOT REPORT THIS TO PAPER” but I have tried everything! And its starting to piss me off, please anything helps.

Server Resources: was 3 but upgraded to 6
Console Log: https://pastebin.com/XNHGPET6
Error: https://pastebin.com/n0redTkz
Plugins: [10:06:16 INFO]: Plugins (40): AdvancedMonthlyCrates, Banknotes, ChatColorGUI, ChatReaction, CleanroomGenerator, CombatTagPlus, CoreProtect, CrazyCrates, CrazyEnchantments, DeluxeChat, DeluxeMenus, DisplayShops, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, FastAsyncWorldEdit, FeatherBoard, HolographicDisplays, LuckPerms, Microblocks, Multiverse-Core, MVdWPlaceholderAPI, MythicMobs, NBTAPI, PlaceholderAPI, PlayerVaults, PlugMan, ProtocolLib, ShopGUIPlus, Sudo, SuperVanish, TAB, Vault, ViaVersion, WildBuster, WildInspect, WildStacker, WildTools, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, WSDrops
—SORRY BUT I CAN ONLY PUT 2 LINKS—
Server Version: 1.12.2

Paper for MC 1.12.2 is not updated anymore, and as you said this not a problem with Paper probably, but rather with your setup/hardware. The message only says that the server is freezed, and stopped responding to keep-alive checks. (Watchdog)

This will still happen on Spigot and Vanilla, except that the message saying it is freezed will not be printed. It is only for your information and not an error.

If you want to diagnose lag, you might want to look on a Timings report instead of logs or those watchdog messages, since it diagnoses better. Watchdog messages are often wrong.

I had the same issue, but I was using 1.16.5. , and I checked the timings report, and it looks fine. Still can’t find a solution

By fine, what you mean? Did you got the timings report when the server was lagging? This important as if you do timings report when the server is not lagging, then it will not report lag, obviously.

Create another topic and include as much as information as you can, yours might be a different problem. There are tons of differences between 1.12.2 and 1.16.5.