Bukkit version not supported by numerous plugins

I am getting a warning from worldedit that my Bukkit version is not fully supported. It still runs fine though.

** This WorldEdit version does not fully support your version of Bukkit.
** When working with blocks or undoing, chests will be empty, signs
** will be blank, and so on. There will be no support for entity
** and block property-related functions.
** Please see https://worldedit.enginehub.org/en/latest/faq/#bukkit-adapters

When my dynmap plugin starts initializing it crashes completely.

[org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer] Error initializing dynmap - bukkit version incompatible! initializing dynmap v3.0-SNAPSHOT-338 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error initializing dynmap - bukkit version incompatible!
	at org.dynmap.bukkit.helper.BukkitVersionHelperGeneric.<init>(BukkitVersionHelperGeneric.java:166) ~[?:?]
	at org.dynmap.bukkit.helper.BukkitVersionHelperCB.<init>(BukkitVersionHelperCB.java:45) ~[?:?]
	at org.dynmap.bukkit.Helper.getHelper(Helper.java:47) ~[?:?]
	at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.onLoad(DynmapPlugin.java:821) ~[?:?]
	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:394) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-386]
	at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:206) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-386]
	at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:931) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-386]
	at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:173) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-386]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

I am running the latest build of paper (paper-1.16.4)

Any help would be well appreciated

Make sure you use the latest version of WorldEdit & Dynmap

1 Like

I downloaded the lastest dynmap version on bukkit.org. Should I try compiling it myself from the dynmap github?

Try the beta version of dynmap, as for WE, that screams that yo grabbed an outdated build, latest should support latest version of paper just fine

2 Likes

Yeah I just had outdated version of the plugins. Thanks for the quick responses and help!

1 Like