About my behaviour

Good day members of the PaperMC community,

My name’s BomBardyGamer, and I recently got banned from the discord server for reasons that I am aware of, mainly talking over people in chat. I just thought I’d let all of you know that I am truly sorry for my actions, and I didn’t mean to annoy or upset any of the members of this wonderful community. I love this place, and I didn’t realise at the time that my actions were so impactful on all of you.
With that said, I was hoping that you would be able to accept my apology, and that we can move forward towards a better future. I promise all of you that I will try my hardest to not talk over any of you ever again, or that I will not discuss any sensitive topics, ban evade, or do anything else that is inappropriate and that may have made some of you uncomfortable or annoyed or upset you.

Finally, I’d just like to say that I’m not going to be annoyed if I don’t get unbanned, I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I know I have to pay for my actions. All I am asking for is another chance, to prove that I can behave myself, and to be a part of this wonderful community again.

Thank you to anyone who spent their time reading this,
Callum