[1.17.1] (a fork of) BuildersUtilities

BuildersUtilities

A curated bundle of tiny features that help builders do their thing.

This is a fork of Arcaniax’s Builder’s Utilities with customizable messages and nicer-looking GUIs. Be aware that the two plugins do not function exactly the same; they differ greatly in some areas.

What’s different?

• Every message is easily configurable, using MiniMessage syntax.
  • Both the permissions and the commands have been completely redone. (See the
    plugin.yml for an updated list!)
  • All the GUIs have been revamped. Everything looks and feels a lot nicer.

In addition to that, everything has been polished and reviewed, rigorously, by me, over a couple sleepless nights. Now that’s what I call quality code.

2 Likes

Funny, I’ve just added the original plugin to one of my servers and now I stumble across this.
Will give it a go on a test server and then potentially replace it, depending on how it feels :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be updating this as soon as I come around to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! Give it a try and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It seems like a solid replacement so far, I’m a fan :slight_smile:
But one thing the old one and this fork lacks is customization of the blocks in the special menu, it’d be AWESOME if we could define what blocks show up and which don’t.

The best thing would be for it to be fully customizable, blocks, nbt data, lore, everything but that might be a little much to ask for so just enabling and disabling what’s currently possible would already be a nice feature.

Great to hear, I’m glad that you like the plugin!

The customization of /bu special sounds like a good idea. One thing, I think that allowing the items to be fully customized (lore, name, nbt data, etc.) is out of scope for that particular feature (which is intended just to provide vanilla items not found in the creative menu) and would complicate the configuration.

What do you think about something like this?

That’s exactly what I was looking for! Looks sweet, get it in the plugin! :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, the feature has been added! You can get the new version (v1.3.2) at the usual downloads link. Let me know what you think.