1.15.1 Lag and low TPS

timings:https://timings.aikar.co/?id=630c5411ce424b28a31f9d8759eaf95c

plugin list:Admin-GUI, AuthMe, Chair, ClearLag, CoreProtect, dynmap*, EntityTrackerFixer, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, IllegalStack, LuckPerms, MarriageMaster, NotBoom*, Plan, PlayerReport, PluginManager*, ProtocolLib, PvPManager, SimpleBackup*, SkinsRestorer, Tamablefoxes, TitleManager*, Trash*, Vault, VillagerOptimiser

version info:
[15:43:33 INFO]: This server is running Paper version git-Paper-62 (MC: 1.15.1) (Implementing API version 1.15.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
[15:43:33 INFO]: Checking version, please wait…
[15:43:36 INFO]: Previous version: git-Paper-50 (MC: 1.15.1)
[15:43:36 INFO]: You are running the latest version

server info:
CPU:Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2667 V2 @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
RAM:6.00G
System: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64

The TPS is always low after 30 mins running. Plz help!!!

Mhhh and if you remove clearlag ?
You have also too much entities on map :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to solve this? By changing the spigot.yml? I used that but the problem still exists. I take the advise of the discord help channal to upgrade to paper-86(the up-to-date one of 1.15.2) and the low-tps problem doesn’t disappear. I’m trying to get the new timings report now, I will post it here later. Please come and help me! Thank you very much.

Personally, this server optimization guide from the SpigotMC forums have helped me a lot, it’s the one thing I always go through when setting up a new server, and has worked wonders for me.

1 Like

Get rid of some plugins, and remove ClearLag. It does more damage than it solves in most cases.

1 Like
  • Update your server to Minecraft 1.15.2 and the latest version of Paper.
  • Follow this guide (bukkit.yml, spigot.yml, paper.yml, server.properties, and per-world settings in paper.yml).
  • Remove ClearLagg.
  • Install LaggRemover.
  • Buy and install Farm Limiter (it’s cheap and well worth it) (I can’t link to it because I’m a new user, so I can only put two links in my post, but just google it).

Boom! Enjoy no lag!