1.14.4 Server Lag

Getting some server lag with only 1-4 people in the server, not many plugins either. HostyFlyte server, 6gb ram, 4 core CPU. With one player in the server just mining, CPU goes to 35-50% usage, ram at a constant 40%

When mining, it takes a second for the block to disappear.

------ Plugins ------
BigDoors, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, MoarBows, PermissionsEx*, PlaceholderAPI*, PluginSpoof*, SafeTrade, Vault, Wild, WorldEdit, WorldGuard

https://timings.aikar.co/?id=20de710ea16f40f485b85fdb84283e7e

Pillagers on your server seems to take some ticks… Maybe try this one: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/villager-optimiser-1-14-2-1-14-4.68517/

Tried that, still lags pretty bad. Takes 1 or 2 seconds for a block to break after I mine it.

Use bukkit.yml entity limit.

you have Entity Pillager laggy…

The pillager entities cause a lot of lagg which is a known problem with 1.14 and will be fixed with 1.15.

I’m getting lag when more than one player is on my server.

Here’s what I’m running:
git-Paper-187 (MC:1.14.4)
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel i7-2670QM
16GB RAM
Solid State Drive
Wired internet connection (300mbps down, 15mbps up)

I continuously get “Can’t keep up! Is the server overloadedd? Running (XXXX)ms or (XXX) ticks behind” messages. But I can’t for the life of me figure out why!

I’ve been monitoring my system with the server running with just 2 users in it.
The Network utilization tops out at round 5%.
The CPU usage tops out around 20%.
The RAM tops out at around 8GB.

I have a few plugins installed like essentials and vault but I have more plugins for optimizing lag and it seems like they’re not working.
I have WorldBorder installed and have prerendered the world 7000 blocks in each direction from (0, 0).
I have the EntityTrackerFixer plugin that stops tracking unnecessary entities.
I have the LimitPillagers plugin and have pillagers completely off.

Blocks don’t break until a second after they’ve been mined, that is the main issue.
Can anyone help?