Note: The 1.12 compatobile version can only be downloaded from GitHub (BetterSleeping-1.12.jar). The version for 1.13 plus is just called BetterSleeping.jar and can be downloaded from both Spigot and GitHub.
BetterSleeping is a Paper plugin that guarantees a better sleeping experience for Paper servers! It aims to improve sleeping in multiplayer by only having a certain percentage of players sleep. BetterSleeping strives to be the best sleeping plugin out there by providing great support, offering the most features and great customizability .
BetterSleeping is well documented and easy to configure. Take a look at the wiki. If this wiki does not satisfy your admin needs, feel free to join the Discord server to get help or submit a suggestion. You can contact me however you want: In a GitHub issue, discussion section or through a PM on the forum. However, I am most active on Discord.
This is the free version of BetterSleeping . The premium version was released to make sure I can keep putting my time in this awesome project. All core features will always be a part of the free version!
Customizability is the most important feature. Check the wiki to see all options and commands.
New: The free version now shortens the prefix to [BS] by default. This can be disabled when desired.
Interested in a customisable prefix and/or command GUIs? Check out BetterSleeping Premium !
- Set a percentage of minimum players in a world that need to sleep. Or set a static number that will always be the same.
Time goes by faster when enough players are sleeping or time is set to day after a delay when enough players sleep. It’s totally up to you.
- The speedup of time is customisable and includes a base speedup, extra speedup per extra sleeping player and max speedup.
- The delay players need to stay in bed before the time is set, can be customised.
- Read more about these options on the wiki!
- Multiple languages are supported for most messages. This includes English, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish. It is also possible to use a custom lang file!
- There is singular/plural support built into the language system!
- Missing options can be automatically added to config files. This happens when you delete an existing option or new features are added in an update.
- Disable any BetterSleeping message you don’t need!
- Reload BetterSleeping configuration without having to restart/reload your server with [icode]/bs reload[/icode]
- Phantoms can be entirely disabled!
- Give buffs (potion effects) to players that slept! Also non-sleepers can get potion effects (referred to as debuffs).
- Bypass permissions allow a player to be ignored by the required sleeping count. These players can sleep if they want to. Check the wiki to learn how to give these permissions.
- Essentials support ! Afk and vanished players are ignored by the required sleeping counter by default.
And even more features will be added in the future. Make sure to submit your ideas so I get an idea what is wanted by the community.
There is a complete wiki that contains information about commands, permissions and configuration. You can take a look at the wiki here.
For support, you can: